Medical Practice Performance Management System Toolkit
The Medical Practice Performance Management System Toolkit is a ready-to-use collection of pre-populated templates customized for the organizations in healthcare industry.
The toolkit provides the instrumentary needed to put in place a sound and comprehensive Medical Practice performance management and measurement system.
Product ID: sk0116201 / Type: Performance Management Toolkit
Formats: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point 2007 and PDF / Download size: 1.7 MB
Files: 9 / Publication date: 14 July 2011
- Medical Practice Performance Management System Architecture - a visual snapshot of the overall system for managing and measuring performance within the Medical Practice, including the system tools and processes and the connections between them.
- Medical Practice Desired State of Evolution - the visual representation of the healthcare institution's desired evolution for the following 3 to 5 years, in terms of mission, vision, targets, values and value drivers, with its three levels: Purpose & Identity, Desired State and Vision Statement.
- Medical Practice Strategy Map - the mapping of the healthcare institution's (annual) strategic objectives and the relations between them, grouped by the four Balanced Scorecard perspectives.
- Medical Practice Performance Scorecard - the collection of the most important KPIs for managing the performance of the healthcare facilities at strategic level, derived from the objectives in the Medical Practice Strategy Map, also grouped by the BSC perspectives.
- Medical Practice Performance Dashboards - the repository of the most relevant KPIs for the organizations in healthcare industry.
- Medical Practice Portfolio of Initiatives - the collection of the initiatives conducted within the healthcare institutions, reflecting the objective the initiative responds to, the status of each initiative, the person responsible, budget allocated, start and end date and other similar data.
- Monthly Medical Practice Performance Management Process - the representation of the flow within the monthly performance management process, including actions such as data collection, completion of the performance reports, communication of the performance results, performance review meetings and establishment of performance improvement initiatives.
Customizing the Medical Practice Performance Management System Toolkit
- While pre-populated with thoroughly documented KPIs and other sample data, the templates in the toolkit can be customized by customers for internal use within their organization;
- Renaming, adding new data into the spreadsheets and changing templates' design can be easily done without affecting the integrity of the templates;
- A Medical Practice Performance Management System Toolkit Administrator Guide is included with each purchase, making templates' customization for the specific needs of each healthcare institution an easy process;
- Template customization support is provided by at cost by the smartKPIs.com team.
- A ready-to-use toolkit with a set of 7 pre-populated templates used for managing and measuring the performance of healthcare institutions;
- All templates are filled in with relevant data, their use requiring limited effort for adaptating to the organization's specific needs;
- All KPIs that populate the Medical Practice Performance Scorecard and Medical Practice Performance Dashboards are in complete documentation form, making their use an easy process;
- A complete set of tools for developing and using a comprehensive Medical Practice Performance Management System;
Buy now the the Medical Practice Performance Management System Toolkit and benefit of a collection of valuable resources at an advantageous price!
Templates by Functional Area
Templates by Industry
Real Estate / Property
Arts and Culture
Telecommunications / Call Center
Hospitality & Tourism
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.