The HR Dashboard is a ready-to-use instrument for managing and measuring the contribution of the Human Resources function to the overall organizational performance. The tool contains a repository of the most relevant and widely spread HR KPIs used in order to track the HR services effectiveness and performance at organizational level.
Product ID: sK0116021 / Category: Performance Dashboard
Formats: Microsoft Office Excel and Word 2007 / Download size: 0.9 MB
Files: 2 / Publication date: 1 March 2011
HR Dashboard components
- Dashboard - represents a repository of the most relevant HR KPIs used at organizational level, that reflect the HR department's contribution to the overall organizational performance.
- Data repository - contains accurate data collected in order to generate performance results on the main page of the Dashboard, with the most recent targets and progress on performance.
- KPI catalogue - contains a detailed list of the HR KPIs monitored in the Dashboard - from KPI name to definition, subordinate measures, calculation formula, etc.
- KPI description - is a documentation file for each KPI, that supports an accurate and standard identification of the KPI, making it specific and inteligible for everyone using it.
Why use the HR Dashboard
- Monitoring performance results, creating a linkage between KPIs and performance reports;
- Generating tactical actions based on the most relevant HR KPIs;
- Linking tactical actions with performance results.
Customizing the HR Dashboard
- While pre-populated with KPIs and other relevant data, the template can be customized for the specific needs of the organization;
- Renaming, adding new data into the spreadsheets and changing template design can be easily done without affecting the integrity of the template;
- A HR Dashboard Administrator Guide is included with each purchase, making template customization an easy process.
- Template customization support is provided by at cost by the smartKPIs.com team.
- A ready-to-use tool used for managing and measuring HR performance;
- The template is filled in with relevant data, its use requiring limited effort for adapting to the organization's specific needs;
- A complete KPI documentation model to be used for all KPIs that populate the HR Dashboard;
- Optimal performance data vizualization, using traffic lights and other visual aids.
Buy now the HR Dashboard and benefit of this valuable resource immediately by downloading it electronically upon checkout!
Complementing this template, the HR KPIs for Dashboard and Scorecard companion product, presents in a report format all the KPIs listed in it, with content exported from the smartKPIs Premium section of the website.
Templates by Functional Area
Templates by Industry
Real Estate / Property
Arts and Culture
Telecommunications / Call Center
Hospitality & Tourism
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.