Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010
The Restaurant industry (Food and Beverage Service) is included on smartKPIs.com as a sub-category of Hospitality & Tourism and relates to all services regarding food and beverage serving.
The Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular KPI examples for the Restaurant industry in 2010, selected based on the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
About the Restaurant industry
Restaurants are responsible with the provision of complete meals or drinks fit for immediate consumption, whether in traditional restaurants, self-service or take-away restaurants, whether as permanent or temporary stands, with or without seating. Also, it can include the service of food and beverages to a group as part of an organized event, where services occur to all guests within a specific time frame.
Typical KPIs used for this industry focus on resources consumption, customer satisfaction with the quality of service and process flows within the food and beverage serving facility.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in Food and Beverage Service by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- “KPIs … Naturally”, an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Restaurant KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Restaurant in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- $ Revenue per available seat hour (RevPASH)
- % Canceled reservations
- # Complaints per restaurant order
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
- Collection of the most popular 25 Restaurant KPIs of 2010;
- Thorough analysis of each KPI according to smartKPIs.com documentation forms and standards;
- A valuable baseline resource to informing and addressing the challenges of Restaurant performance management.
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports by Functional Area
Top KPIs Reports by Industry
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.