Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010
In recent times, the Business Consulting industry has witnessed periods of market volatility, as a result of the changing economic conditions that marked businesses in many other industries. In this context, measuring and managing performance becomes integral to being viable and the use of KPIs in the professional services sector a key ingredient to sustainable growth.
The Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 report provides insights into the state of Business Consulting performance measurement today by listing and analyzing the most visited KPIs for this industry on smartKPIs.com in 2010.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
About the Business Consulting industry
Business consulting companies provide a wide range of value added activities, from general management, planning and strategy advisory, to specialized consulting in areas such as marketing and market entry, HR consulting, corporate finance, technology and others. What sets business consultants apart is their familiarity with the service area they specialize in.
Highlights from the report
The Top 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010 report offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in the business consulting industry by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- “KPIs … Naturally”, an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Business Consulting KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Professional Services industry in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- % Realization rate
- % Chargeable ratio
- % Employee utilization rate
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
- Collection of the most popular 25 Business Consulting KPIs of 2010;
- Thorough analysis of each KPI according to smartKPIs.com documentation form and standards;
- A valuable baseline resource to informing and addressing today's challenges for any business consulting practice.
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports by Functional Area
Top KPIs Reports by Industry
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.