Top 25 HR KPIs of 2010
With over 350 HR KPI examples, the HR functional area is the third largest based on the number of documented KPIs and one of the most visited. Navigating through such a comprehensive catalogue can be a challange.
The Top 25 HR KPIs of 2010 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular HR KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 HR KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 HR KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
About the HR functional area
The Human Resources function has the overall responsibility to implement strategies and policies regarding the management of individuals within the organization. Its prime role is to support the achievement of organisational goals by ensuring that relevant and innovative policies, practices and systems are in place so that the organisation can attract, retain and develop outstanding employees.
The HR functional area sub-categories on smartKPIs.com are:
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Service Delivery;
- Efficiency and Effectiveness;
- Talent Development;
- Working Environment.
Highlights from the report
Top 25 HR KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for the Human Resources function, by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- “KPIs … Naturally”, an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 HR KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Human Resource function in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- # Employment brand strength
- # Management-to-staff ratio
- % Employee turnover
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
- Collection of the most popular 25 HR KPIs of 2010;
- Thorough analysis of each KPI according to smartKPIs.com documentation form and standards;
- A valuable baseline resource to informing and addressing 2011 HR performance management and measurement challenges.
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports by Functional Area
Top KPIs Reports by Industry
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.