Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010
smartKPIs.com contains close to 200 Finance KPIs grouped by 5 subcategories: Asset / Portfolio Management, Financial Stability, Forecasts & Valuation, Liquidity and Profitability. Financial metrics have a long tradition in organizations being closely integrated with Accounting KPIs.
The Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 report is a comprehensive analysis on the most popular Finance KPIs in 2010, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs.com community.
Product ID: sK0118041 / Category: Research Report
File format: PDF / Downloaded size: 2,1 MB
Pages: 76 / Publication date: 1 June 2011
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- KPIs ... Naturally
- smartKPIs.com Community Profile
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Functional Areas Taxonomy
- 2010 smartKPIs.com Industries Taxonomy
- KPI Documentation form Explained
- Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 Countdown Analysis
- Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 List
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Related Reports
- Appendix C: About eab group
- Appendix D: eab group Services
- Appendix E: eab group Online Portfolio
About the Finance functional area
Finance deals with sourcing, budgeting, lending and spending money while managing their time value and risk attached with the aim of generating high returns. Relevant information influences strongly the quality of decisions made in relation to capital allocation.
There are many KPIs used in this area depending on the chosen strategy and the financial sub-category envisaged:
- Asset / Portfolio Management;
- Financial Stability;
- Forecasts & Valuation;
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Finance KPIs of 2010 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs in Finance by combining input from the smartKPIs.com community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- “KPIs … Naturally”, an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs.com research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Finance KPI examples in 2010 on smartKPIs.com, followed by a brief analysis of each;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for the Finance functional area in 2010, top 3 is made of:
- # Berry ratio
- # Labor multiplier
- % Capital acqusition ratio
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs.com);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
- Collection of the most popular 25 Finance KPIs of 2010;
- Thorough analysis of each KPI according to smartKPIs.com documentation form and standards;
- A valuable baseline resource to informing and addressing 2011 financial challenges.
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports
Top KPIs Reports by Functional Area
Top KPIs Reports by Industry
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.