The value we add
As an online platform for performance management knowledge integration, smartKPIs.com aims to provide high quality performance management resources essential for grounding performance management initiatives on strong foundations.
The user experience on the site is defined by three activities:
- Explore a library of thousands of performance measures, to identify relevant KPI examples for the context in which users operate. Such examples provide a useful starting point for customisation and development of a personalised list to match the performance measurement initiatives of registered users.
- Access a catalogue of hundreds of performance reports that illustrate the use of performance measures in practice.
- To facilitate access to relevant data, users can either use the search / advanced search functionality or browse the list of 73 business functions and 83 industries available in Browse sections of the site.
Value added: all KPI examples are documented using an original approach and reviewed for appropriate quality assurance by an experienced team.
- Explore the Context section of the website that contains a mini-course in Performance Management, structured in 15 topics. It represents the smartKPIs.com Weltanschauung, the world view in the area of performance management of the team behind smartKPIs.com.
- Users interested to further their understanding of performance management as a discipline through self study will find useful the extensive list of recommended articles, recommended weblinks and books in the Resources and Bookstore sections of the website.
- The KPIs blog is updated regularly with posts that discuss aspects relevant to performance management initiatives. The smartKPIs.com Performance Architect update is published weekly. It offers a fresh approach to exploring performance management, by linking theory with practice and using metaphors to illustrate how concepts of the discipline relate to everyday life.
Value added: a repository of selected performance management resources, filtered through the insight into the field by tens of thousands of hours of research and practical experience.
- Registered users can save in their personalised online library their favourite KPI examples as well as reports illustrating best practice. Such a personalised library can save time by being readily available online when relevant examples are needed to inform performance measurement initiatives.
- User contribution to the content is essential to the continued growth of smartKPIs.com. All registered users have the possibility to propose new examples of KPIs, update the KPIs in Practice catalogue with new relevant reports and submit relevant articles, weblinks and books via the online form or contact form.
- The KPIs Blog, KPI examples and KPIs in Practice sections of smartKPIs.com contain a user collaboration functionality that allows users to add relevant comments and discuss submitted posts, measures and reports.
Value added: users can not only access high quality content, but can also contribute in shaping it by adding content, discussing it and filtering it to create their own version of smartKPIs.com on smartKPIs.com
- Business professionals from any industry and with any functional role.
- Performance Management practitioners, interestend in furthering their understanding of the field and in contributing to its growth.
- Students and researchers
All smartKPIs.com visitors are invited to register for free to become members of the smartKPIs.com community.
If you have any suggestions that can help us improve and deliver superior services, please send us your Feedback.
KPI examples published/updated
This week: 9
Certified KPI Professional training
Management IQ test
is an example of
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.