smartKPIs.com is an online platform for performance management knowledge integration. It offers high quality resources and collaboration functionality for the community of registered members, enabling them to make smart decisions regarding their performance management initiatives.
- The KPI examples section of the site is developed by identifying, documenting and prioritizing the most important KPIs, measures, metrics and other performance indicators.
- It is our commitment to only publish Key Performance Indicators that have been individually reviewed by our quality assurance team. Each KPI goes through a quality assurance process, being reviewed by 2 Subject Matter Experts before being published.
- smartKPIs Premium is the premium section of the database, consisting of over 1,000 KPI examples preselected by the eab group's research team as the most relevant for practice across functional areas and industries. They were thoroughly documented in over 30 fields, 10 times more than the number of fields used by most other lists of KPI examples. Access is available on an annual subscription basis.
- The KPIs in practice section of the site contains a free online catalogue of reports that illustrate the use of performance measures in practice by organizations from around the world. Registered users can explore, bookmark and comment on hundreds of referenced online web pages that contain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), measures and metrics used in actual business context, linking the list of KPI examples on smartKPIs.com to real business scenarios.
- Users can find relevant KPI examples and reports illustrating the use of KPIs in practice by browsing the functional area and industries taxonomy or by using the advanced search functionality.
- The Resources section of smartKPIs.com provides valuable resources to support the use of the database: recommended books, links, articles and templates.
- Interaction and collaboration between members is facilitated by the comments functionality available on each KPI and report page. Users can develop their personlized libraries of KPIs and reports by saving them in their list of favourite examples. Additionally they can propose new resources, adding to the richness of information available to website users.
The website management team is based in Melbourne, Australia. The content is provided by a worldwide network of research assistants and users.
smartKPIs.com is managed by eab group Pty. Ltd., a management consulting company specialising in organisational performance architecture.
smartKPIs.com is the result of over five years of research in areas related to performance management and measurement. The development of the site started in 2008 and the beta version was released for user feedback in May 2009. The official launch took place in November 2009.
- smartKPIs.com was developed to be used as a reliable source of information, supporting organizational performance management initiatives.
- The value added by the site is represented by streamlined access to a rich database of well defined KPIs, along with a comprehensive set of resources to guide the users in how to select and work with KPIs.
- We aim to grow smartKPIs.com to become the world's leading online repository of KPIs and performance management resources, supported by a world-class community of practitioners.
KPI examples published/updated
This week: 9
Certified KPI Professional training
Management IQ test
is an example of
This feature is only available to smartKPIs Explorer, Premium and Insight subscribers. Purchase a subscription now.